- Unclear direction when it came to content and a significant organic visibility and topical authority gap compared to its main competitors
- Underperforming content that had a steady decline in terms of its organic visibility and traffic
- A gap between the website’s domain rating (DR) and the websites of its direct competitors
- Technical issues (e.g., indexation) that were holding the performance of the website back
- No established processes around content briefing
One of the main challenges that LearnWorlds faced when they approached us was the fact that there was no clear direction when it came to content.
At the same time, there was a significant organic visibility and topical authority gap compared to the company’s main competitors.
This applied to both business competitors (e.g., other SaaS companies) and affiliate websites and blogs that had visibility for terms that were important for our client.
The gap wasn’t limited to just organic visibility and traffic, as LearnWorlds needed more backlinks from authoritative and relevant domains to close the domain rating (DR) gap that it also had compared to its main competitors.
Additionally, our client’s website had underperforming content that had a steady decline in terms of its organic visibility and traffic.
On top of that, there were several technical issues (e.g., indexation issues) that were holding the performance of the website back.
Last but not least, there were practically no processes around content briefing for the client’s writers.
Our client was in the process of evaluating different service providers when they reached out to us.
Four reputable agencies were approached locally and interviewed. We selected Minuttia as it was the most professional in communication and offered more value than the other agencies.
Following our qualification process and after agreeing on all levels, we kicked things off on October 1st, 2019.